Getting the Details Right on the Day
This course provides the knowledge and skills you need to be an effective funeral conductor on the day, efficiently and calmly carrying out tasks including setting up the venue, interacting with family, the crematorium or burial staff, the celebrant or minister and your own team.
- Preparations for leaving your premises
- The coffin and the hearse; route planning and timing
- Organising your bearing team and briefing family bearers; paging the hearse
- Going via home or meeting at the place of the funeral
- Assessing a venue
- Ceremony sheets and objects, flowers, music
- The entrance of the coffin
- During the funeral
- The exit from the funeral
- Setting up for and overseeing burials
- Immediately after, flowers, family, cars
- Dress and style
Success depends upon previous preparation as without preparation there is sure to be failure.
Find out more
If you are interested in doing more than one course, or would like more information, then please contact us.